It doesn’t matter if you’re a teacher, plumber, nurse, lawyer, builder, town planner, business owner or office manager, if you are in the first 12 years of your professional career and want to develop your professional relationships and meet like-minded individuals, then Queenstown Young Professionals is the group for you.
The only catch is you have to be prepared to join us for a whole lot of fun at our social and business events.
If that sounds like you, and you’re keen to join, please complete the form on the right and we will be in touch.
The annual membership fee of $35 will give you membership for the July – June period.
What are the benefits of joining Queenstown Young Professionals?
- Make social and business connections with other young professionals within the Queenstown/Southern Lakes region.
- Build your professional and social network in the region.
- Take part in a range of business and social events targeted to the interests of the next generation of young professionals. Recent events include:
- A glam day out at the Cromwell races
- The glitzy annual ball up the Skyline gondola
- Home Buying Seminar – learn the tricks of the trade (members only event)
- Regular end of month after-work drinks
- And many more exciting events in the pipeline for the new 2017/2018 membership year!
- Enjoy member-only offers from local Queenstown business and our sponsors.