It doesn’t matter if you are a teacher, plumber, nurse, lawyer, builder, town planner, business owner or office manager, if you are in the first 12 years of your professional career and want to develop your professional relationships and meet like-minded individuals, then Queenstown Young Professionals is the group for you.
The only catch is you have to be prepared to join us for a whole lot of fun at our social and business events.
If that sounds like you, and you’re keen to join, please complete the form on the right and we will be in touch.
The annual membership fee of $35 will give you membership for the September – August period.
What are the benefits of joining Queenstown Young Professionals?
- Make social and business connections with other young professionals within the Queenstown/Southern Lakes region.
- Build your professional and social network in the region.
- Take part in a range of business and social events targeted to the interests of the next generation of young professionals. Recent events include:
- Social Events including a Christmas Day out at Cromwell Races, end of month Friday Night Drinks and our Summer Ball.
- Educational Events including talks on managing your finances, immigration advice and starting your own business.
- Inspirational Events including yoga mornings, local charity events and a session with a performance psychologist.
- Enjoy member-only offers from local Queenstown business’ and our sponsors including:
- 15% discount on immigration advice at Collective Consulting.
- 20% discount on day work under $1,000 and 10% discount on project works (average saving of $2,000 on a new build), with AMP’T Electrical.
- 10% off all retail wines at Kinross Winery, and also 10% off at the Kinross bistro.
- Refer a friend programme to go in the draw to win a top prize.